There is something nostalgic that brings my family to Remich every now and then.. probably it’s the closest we can get from our Tejo river over here, within the skirts of the Grand Duchy 😀
1. Park the car by the “Esplanade”, the restaurant area in front of the boats, there are several signs to the parking lots. Find a table and have a drink or an ice-cream.
2. Let your little ones spend some energy at the playground by the boats.
3. Ride a kids electric motorbike at the little circuit or train yoru skills at the mini-golf (same selling point).
4. Ride your bikes alonside the river and admire the vineyards.
5. Bring your picnic basket and some outdoor toys and have fun by the river (it’s less busy a little further past the swimming pool).
7. On a more fancy note with a touch of crémant, check the times of the boat tours 😉
8. Have a comfy Luxembourguish lunch at the Restaurant du Pressoir (29, route de Mondorf, Remich). Make sure to ask for a table with a view over the river and vineyards!! PS- the restaurant has a little playroom full of toys!